I'm in an irritable mood today, so I thought I'd vent my frustrations via blog. Just a forewarning: I'm not always this bitchy.
In no particular order...
1. People who don't call/text/email back in a timely manner. Whether it be work or personal, I get irritated when people decide not to finish a conversation, don't respond back to a specific question, or do not get pertinent information to me in a reasonable amount of time. [It's a little hypocritical of me, since I'm not always the best calling people back either, however, if a conversation is in progress, or I need to relay important information, I'm on top of it.]
2. Chewing with your mouth open. Gross. Just don't.
3. Grading late work the day grades are due because it was turned in by a student the day before. It's all I can do not to just throw it in the trash.
4. Loud ignorance. For example, I don't care if you have different political beliefs than I do, but for the love of god, please inform yourself on both sides of the issue, and realize you can make statements without offending every other person hearing you/reading your status update, etc. Do not spout off stupid, ignorant comments, when you actually know little to zip about the issue of which you speak. You sound like a tool.
5. Forgetting to take out the trash. I swear it do this EVERY week. Argh!
6. When the cashiers at the grocery store put a single item in a bag. No, that box of kleenex does not need it's own bag. Yes, it's okay if you have to combine that jar of peanut butter with the bag of apples. I have to walk up three flights of stairs to bring my groceries in. There's no way in hell I'm making more than one trip, so just shove it all in the bag, Honey. I'm going to do it later anyway.
7. PDA-aholic couples standing in front of me in line, sitting in front of me at the movies, or generally within my vicinity. If you need to peck, smooch, massage, tickle or perform any other annoying display of affection that much, you need to go home and just get it on already. I'm trying to eat/watch a movie here. I could really care less about how much you love each other. Bleh!
8. Not being able to find the one shirt you were the mood to wear that day, and subsequently the entirety of your wardrobe now seems ridiculous and ugly. Is that just a girl thing?
9. Grammatically incorrect Facebook statuses. This is not Twitter. You have more than 140 characters to work with here. You can write out the word "you", use correct punctuation AND capitalization. I promise, the world won't end if you write in a complete sentence.
10. Having to repeat directions 50,000 times. Please, turn around, stop talking to your neighbor, and listen! Yes, I will be forced to explain it all over for you when you fail the assignment and come to see me afterwards, but it's not because I'm nice, it's because I have to. You have sufficiently ticked me off.
That's it for now, I guess. I fully expect to add on to this list when it's one of those days when everything ticks me off.
No comments:
Post a Comment